2/20/12

Dear WWE Divas


Dear WWE Divas,


Hello Ladies! I am a fan of most of your work in the ring. Some of you I watched for years and some of you are new to me. As I write this letter to you all, I feel not only as a wrestling fan but a man in general, I feel that I need to write this. I say that because most of you are good women wrestlers. However, some of you pretty much suck as wrestlers. You see women like Vikki Guerrero managing and occasionally wrestle or Lillian Garcia doing ring announcing. There are some of you that I feel needs to go away ASAP. The few that are left over can work on new gimmicks and new feuds with people. Now it is going to be hard to do this letter to you all and break down what I feel needs to be done. So I will break it down to three major points. These points I hope get through to you all. Also this letter does include the current champion Beth Phoenix. These are the key points I feel could help you ladies out:

1.) Retire the Divas Title and Go Back To The Womens Title: If you want creditability in the WWE get rid of the goofy title and go back to basics. Beth is not a diva, she's a wrestler and a woman. She is power and finese. She is not dainty or prissy. A Diva might be a bitch but WWE does not have bitches but women sports entertainers. So please entertain us by getting the belt back to normal.

2.) Some of you need to go away now!: Ladies like Alicia Fox, AJ, Rosa Mendes, and others. This is going to be simple to you ladies: you can't wrestle! You girl are great to look at but scary to watch. The main one that needs to go is Alicia Fox. She can and will hurt you and leave you with bruises. Same goes with some of you. I think watching you is like watching someone about to get their ass beat for fucking up in the ring. So just do something else. Manage a wrestler, or sell some merchandise but don't wrestle or entertain.

3.) Women related to popular wrestlers: Women like Natalya and Tamina. You girls and others like you need to milk the hell out of the fact that your relatives were greats and you ladies needs to be great. Not shitty great but golden great. Like with the champ, you ladies need to be creditable to make names out of yourselves.


With all that said, I know things won't change right away but just like your male counterparts, you ladies don't want to be wrestling in your sixties and seventies. Also, smaller groups will help in the long run. As a fan, I just hope that this is taken to heart and people see that you women of WWE can do more if you had less and not involved in some idiotic feuds. Or worse, have a dumb farting gimmick. That you for reading and thank you for the good wrestling.







Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment