2/20/12

Dear Triple H (WrestleMania 28)


Dear Triple H,



I am a huge fan of yours. I know that you are busy running WWE and keeping the guys and gals in order. However, I want to talk to you about challenging the Undertaker one more time. I know Shawn Michaels has tried talking to you about this. However, as a fan I want to ask you to reconsider your apprehension about possibly ending the streak. I figure since you are a busy person, I will keep it simple to three key items you can think about so you can and will change your mind about taking on the dead man. Here are those three simple keys I spoke of:


1.) You will have to give in to Taker's demands: Taker is going to use manipulation to convince you to either take him on or get you so mad that you will cave in. So avoid this by simply saying yes. Sometimes, it is easy to say yes than struggle to say no.

2.) You will have to end the streak: Taker is 20-0. You might have caused him to not walk out last WrestleMania but if you want to do this, you would have to snap the streak. You would have to do more than what you did last year. You might have to take him to the limits.

3.) You might have to destroy the brand: The last three or four WrestleManias, there have been legendary men whose careers have ended. Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Edge and others have had their careers end at Wrestlemania. The Undertaker could be next if you take him out. Both you and him would be legends in the process. Think of what you and him could do in the match. Besides, we all know you and Taker is a better match than Cena and The Rock.



I hope you will at least keep these in mind when you make the right choice. I am a singular fan but I know all of us in the WWE Universe will be behind you. If you don't then just remember that the fans want to see you wrestle one more time. Thank you for listening.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment