2/13/12

TNA Against All Odds PPV 2/12/12


TNA Against All Odds PPV 2/12/12

Note: This is my second TNA PPV of 2012. This PPV is riddled with drama. No more Vince Russo! We have new management for TNA. So we will have some fun watching this and hoping for the best. I am excited because this should be a good PPV. I am excited for the tag team title match. I am also excited for the some of the other matches. At least no divas will be farting. And there will not be so much clusterfuckery. 

Match#1: Zema Ion vs. Jesse Sorenson
Winner: Zema Ion is the #1 Contender to TNA X Division Title
(There was so much moving around that I damn near missed the match. Jesse damn near killed himself. I know he's ok but people will be talking about this match for the bump he had. This was a good opening match.)

Match#2: Robbie E vs. Shannon Moore (TNA TV Title Match)
Winner: Robbie E.
(Why is this title still exist? I though this title was called something else. Shannon Moore is better in TNA than he was in WWE. I really don't like Robbie E. I like Jersey Shore but not a fan of this TNA made character.)

Match#3: Tara vs. Gail Kim (TNA Knockouts Title Match)
Winner: Gail Kim
(As a man, I love this match. Not because of the chick on chick action but because these women can fight. Another wasted opportunity for WWE and their weak ass divas division. I would love to see them do this again.)

Match#4: Samoa Joe and Magnus vs Crimson and Matt Morgan (Tag Team Title Match)
Winners: Samoa Joe and Magnus (New Champs!)
(Thank you god! Ding fucking dong, the giants are dead. Long live Joe and Magnus. I hope these men can hold the tag titles. I also hope Crimson and Matt Morgan will break up and I can watch Impact without issues.)

Match#5: Alex Shelley vs. Austin Aries (X Division Title Match)
Winner: Austin Aries
(I will give props to Aries because he can work a match. I also will give props to my 313 brotha Shelley. This is another match that I would love to see again. Too bad this would be a watered down version of it.)

Match#6: AJ Styles vs. Kaz
Winner: Kaz
(What the fuck is going on with these guys? I am still confused. Is Chris Daniels mind fucking Kaz? This is some soap opera drama. I hope this will be explained on Impact. )

Match#7: Gunner vs. Garrett Bischoff
Winner: Gunner
(This was so boring and full of shit. So Gunnner is stuck wrestling Eric Bischoff's kid? Why? Gunner needs to be wrestling Robbie E. or something more productive. I like Hogan and Bischoff but damn, go away. Please go away!)

Main Event: Jeff Hardy vs. Robert Roode Vs. James Storm vs. Bully Ray (TNA Heavyweight Title)
Winner: Robert Roode
(I think lately the word clusterfuck is going to be played out but this is the right word for this match. So much action in and out the ring. Also I missed Hardy. So I guess Roode will be champ for a while longer. Well someone is due for a title shot soon. Please make this feud go at least for a few more weeks.)

Final Thoughts: Even with the issues with Russo, I think this was a good PPV. I also think that I might like TNA after this PPV. Too bad though that Impact is going to be in India for a while. That means the show will be different than the PPV. So I hope it is consistent. If not, then I am back to shitty TNA and having to drink on Thursday nights.







Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment