2/7/12

WWE Raw Review 2/6/12


WWE Raw Review 2/6/12


Note: This should be an interesting Raw show. Did Johnny Ace get fired? Will Triple H face Taker one more time? Is Punk going to face Jericho at WM28? Will Kharma finally take out Beth Phoenix? There are more questions than answers for this episode of Raw. I just hope for the most part that some issues will be hashed out before the Elimination Chamber PPV. I also hope this WM is going to be memorable because so far, I can't remember the main event.


Opening Segment of Raw: Matches for tonight. Big Show versus Daniel Bryan. Six pack challege with all the Raw Elimination Chamber for the right to be the last man in the match. Triple H comes out to begin Raw. He was going to fire Johnny Ace. He's been future endeavored. He basically disses Johnny Ace. Johnny Ace might keep his job as Raw GM. He then talks about Taker not being seen since last year's WM. Taker wants to have a rematch from last year. Triple H basically copping out to Taker's challenge. They show a Taker best of video package. Then show what happened last year at WM. Triple H says no to Taker's challenge. The lights go out and here comes the dead man. He's on the Tron. Taker offers the challenge again on the Tron and says this is not over.
(Well as a true wrestling fan, I know there will be one more match. This will be an epic conclusion to either Triple H's or Taker's career. This will be more popular than Cena vs. Rock because there is more history to it. Taker will go 20-0 but this I hope is Taker's retirement match. Just like Ric Flair and HBK, this is one for the ages. I will be glad to see this WM.)

I hate the dumb ass didn't you know in between segments. Everyone knows this shit is padded and I don't care if it is true. I don't care about ratings. I don't care if WWE beat NCAA, NFL or NBA. The truth is that I want to see wrestling not bullshit. Sorry but had to say this.

Match#1: Daniel Bryan vs. Big Show (Non Title Match)
Winner: Big Show by Count Out
(So not only does DB is an ass but he brings out AJ for the match. WTF DB! So I guess Big Show almost hit AJ again. DB is slowly becoming a heel. This is good because he needs to be a heel. Even while giving his after match comments sounds like a heel. Poor Big show! He has to deal with this ass.)

Only 55 Days until Wrestlmania 28 from Miami Fl.



I have decided to ignore the crap with John Cena and NASCAR. I only do this because there is nothing important that stems from this. Also I will not help promote NASCAR or where in the fuck John Cena will be making appearances. Sorry but getting antsy for some more wrestling not talking.

In Ring: David Otunga is out in the ring and basically kisses Johnny Ace's ass. He wants Johnny Ace to be rehired back on to

Raw. Triple H orders David Otunga in a match. His opponent is Sheamus.
(Thank god for Triple H and thank god David Otunga is not speaking. This is not going to be a good match but this will shut up Otunga.)


Match#2: David Otunga vs. Sheamus
Winner: Sheamus via Brogue Kick
(Sheamus needs warm up matches before Elimination Chamber and also Wrestlemania. So I want to see Sheamus kick ass all the way to WM28. Shemus is growning on me because he was looking to be an ass to me at first. He needs to tan. He's a scary ginger.)

In Ring: Chris Jericho comes out to talk about his actions. He basically says that each of his opponents of the Elimination

Chamber stole something from him. CM Punk comes down to confront Y2J. He does not say anything and holds the title up for the crowd. He turns his back waiting for Jericho to attack him but he doesn't. CM Punk leaves.
(This was a great segment because I do think all the other wrestlers use parts of what Jericho is as a competitor. CM Punk not only complements Jericho as a wrestler but also with the mic as well.)


Match#3:The Great Khali & Randy Orton vs. Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes & Wade Barrett
Winner: The Great Khali & Randy Orton
(This was a odd match. So Khali is a face? Really? I can believe Rhodes and Barrett could be a good tag team. However, Khali is kinda the odd man out of this match. WTF! So I have to see Khali be a face until after EC PPV or even WM28? This is as bad as watching Brodus Clay act like an ass.)

So I guess next is a divas match? Thank God because this show so far has been going up and down all night. It will be nice to see something great for the divas. I hope because the divas are put to the side like the tag team title.

Match#4: Kelly Kelly, Eve, Alicia Fox and Tamina vs. Beth Phoenix, Natalya and The Bella Twins
Winner: Kelly Kelly, Eve, Alicia Fox and Tamina
(So Alicia Fox is still wrestling? She's more dangerous as a wrestler than she is speaking. I kinda feel sorry for Beth Phoenix, Tamina and Natalya because these women can wrestle but have to make women like Alicia Fox, the Bellas and Kelly Kelly look good.)

Backstage: Triple H is on the phone. Then John Laurinaitis comes in to announced John Cena vs. Kane in an Ambulance Match at WWE Elimination Chamber. He also announced that Shawn Michaels will be on Raw SuperShow next week. He does this while begging for his job(s) back.
(So HBK will stop hunting and fishing to come on Raw. Maybe he will convince Triple H to face Taker. Also why is John Cena facing Kane again. I wished Kane would find someone else to face for the EC PPV. This match is not going to be a good one but then again, I know Cena is not going to lose because he will be facing The Rock. As for HBK, I hope he is special ref for Taker/Triple H at WM28. I smell screwjob ending.)

Main Event: Six Pack Challenge: Chris Jericho, WWE Champion CM Punk, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler
Winner: Y2J
(This match to me was a big clusterfuck. A good clusterfuck but still a clusterfuck. There was so much action that I barely could keep up. I was trying not to fall asleep or get up. I like a main event that is clustered like that. I also like that these matches can keep people watching at the end.)

I wish the show ended after this match but no....this is the official ending of Raw for this week: So Eve is backstage getting ready to leave the arena but she's confronted by Kane. Kane says that John Cena is close to embracing the hate and that he's scared of himself.
(My point earlier is that Kane and Cena will face each other until WM28. So why is that? Also with Ryder off TV, why is Eve being a part of this clusterfuck of a storyline? I mean she was in a match that did not end in like three seconds. Poor Eve

is stuck in this shit because she wanted to be in the spotlight. Sorry Eve, you are in a crappy storyline with Kane.)



Final Thoughts: There is so much shit that happened in this episode of Raw that I am so fucking confused. I mean we know Triple H and Taker will happened at WM28. We know that HBK will be in the match or at WM28. We also know that CM Punk will face Y2J either at WM28 or later. We also know why Y2J has been a dick. It's because he feels like the other guys rip off his gimmick. Johnny Ace is not going anywhere. Also I am tired of Kane/Cena/Ryder/Eve. I hope next week is better because this was not a good episode as a whole. Until next week, let's pray that Smackdown is better or I might have to start watching Superstars or even NXT.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment