5/16/13

TNA Impact Review 5/16/13


Note: It is hard to watch TNA some weeks because some weeks are good and other weeks are bad. Some weeks we don't see Hogan and Sting but other weeks they are in the main event. I love how TNA is using the every other week schedule to have live shows and taped shows. I guess we will see if this is going to be a good week or a bad week. Here's TNA Impact.......

Match#1: Bobby Roode vs. Chavo Guerrero
Winner: Bobby Roode by DQ
(This was a good match to start the show. I love see Bobby Roode in action. I might have had my criticism of him in the past but I think he is better as he is now. However, he does need to be in the title hunt. No words can describe Chavo because his role in TNA is still being written. This would have been a better match with an ending but James Storm does what he wants, when he wants.)

Match#2: Jay Bradley vs. Christian York
Winner: Jay Bradley
(To be honest, this was so fucking boring. I had to change channels to keep awake. This was bad because both men botched the match. Even trying to see it again pissed me off. This was worse than watching Michael Cole wrestle. Moving on......)

Match#3: Gail Kim vs. Velvet Sky
Winner: Velvet Sky
(I was in heaven but this was also a shitty KO match. I guess it is because I don't like Velvet Sky and feel like she needs to go away. This was bad because Velvet was acting like she can hold a match. Gail Kim can hold a match. So I am going to move on. )

Match#4: Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin vs. Kenny King - X-Division Title Match
Winner: Kenny King
(This was the best thing on TNA for tonight. I loved seeing that guys like Kenny King and Sabin do anything to get a win. This match had action and it was not slow or boring. I was so happy to see this match because it is hard to see good matches in TNA. So this was a blessing in disguise. Thank you TNA....)

Match#5: Daniels vs. Hernandez
Winner: Hernandez
(Thank god this match ended quick. I don't like Hernandez and does not understand why TNA uses him. Moving on......)

Match#5: D-Lo Brown vs. Joseph Parks
Winner: Joseph Parks
(This is going to be an interesting thing with one week we get Abyss and then next week we get Joseph Parks. This was a boring match until we saw Joseph become Abyss. This was very interesting but the match sucked. Thank god Parks went psycho.)

Main Event: Confronation/Contract Signing between Sting and Bully Ray
(SSDD is coming to TNA. I don't care who wins but I want to see if Sting can wrestle or not. So typical but at at least this did not end like most WWE shows. )


Final Thoughts: Well this was not a bad show but the ending was better than anything WWE does on their shows. We can watch Bully Ray and Sting brawl until the show ends. However I hate seeing Cena look weak one week but then is Billy Bad Ass next week. The bread and butter of TNA was good to see but then seeing the shit with Aces & Eights and other boring shit makes me sick. See you all for WWE Smackdown.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment