5/10/13

TNA Impact Review 5/9/13

Note:  This might actually be a good show for TNA tonight. I want to think that what might occur tonight is something that could be historic for TNA. Unlike WWE, TNA really has to do more to gain more viewers and also gain more fan base. So rather to gab on about something that might happen, I need to start the review. Here’s TNA Impact.

Match#1: Tara and Gail Kim vs. Mickie James and Velvet Sky
Winners: Velvet Sky and Mickie James
(Well it was nice to see that the show started with the KO division. I love seeing this because I know I will see wrestling not bullshit. Tara is back to being the sexpot that she is. I don't like Jesse but love Tara. My TNA crush is still hot as she can be. I love that Gail Kim has a mean streak now. She's showing signs of Bret Hart by using the hanging figure four. Loved every second. WWE needs to take notes.)


Match#2: Doc of Aces & 8's vs. Magnus
Winner: Magnus
(Well I wish I could say this was not a clusterfuck but it came close to being something shitty. I like that DOC is getting more ring time not just a stooge. D'Lo is not VP of Aces & 8's but back to being a grunt. This would have been better if D'Lo was not there. Also would have been better if this didn't reek of a jobber match.)

Match#3:  Austin Aries and Bobby Roode vs. Kaz and Christopher Daniels - #1 Contender Spot for the TNA Tag Team Titles
Special Refreee: James Storm
Winner: No Contest
(If this had a winner, then this would have been the match of the night. This had shades of X Division all over it. This was the best fucking match. Even with the addition of James Storm as referee, this was a good way to make this feud better. The ending was lame but seeing it again during the reply made me think TNA needs to use the guys they created more and less on guys who had reps to begin with. )

Main Event:  Kurt Angle and Sting vs. Bully Ray, Devon, and Mr. Anderson of Aces & 8's
Winners: Abyss, Kurt Angle, and Sting
(Abyss is back!!!! Thank you god! Abyss is like the TNA version of Taker. Except Taker does not have a twin. This match was boring as fuck until Abyss came in to wake up the crowd. I hope they explain what the fuck happened to Abyss. Also I hope they kill off Jospeph Parks. Thank god for Abyss to come back. Nice way to end the show.......Abyss is back!!!!!)

Final Thoughts: I am noticing that this show is getting lazy with their matches. I want to know why TNA is only showing on TV four matches. Cut some of the bullshit and get more matches on TV. Hopefully next week's show will be better because the bread and butter of TNA is back.....X Division. So until then it is off to bed for me. See you all for WWE Smackdown.......



Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment