5/31/13

WWE Smackdown Review 5/31/13

Note: This should be an interesting show. Why? Because all three members of The Shield will be in singles matches. Also this should be interesting for Team Hell No and also for the show itself. I am going to try to watch this show without all thr shit that makes this a recap show for WWE Raw. I know that's hard to do but I am willing to try to be objective and fair to this show. Here's WWE Smackdown.

Match#1: Kane vs. Seth Rollins
Winner: Kane
(This was very cool because this was actually an interesting match. Kane was not acting like an old man but he was actually going toe to toe with Rollins. It was not as bad as I expected because it was not like the match would end with a DQ. This was also a good way to setup the next match.)

Match#2: Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan
Winnner: Roman Reigns by DQ
(Unlike the first match, this was almost a bad match. I would think after seeing the first match that this would have ended with a DQ. Also, my issue with this match was DB could have won this match easily. I know that DB is trying to get over but this is not the way to go. )

Match#3: Ryback vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner: Ryback
(Boring.....Boring.....The only good thing was Kofi sold all those powerbombs.)

Match#4: Big E Langston vs. Alberto Del Rio
Winner: Big E Langston
(This was SSDD in WWE. I know that Big E is replacing Ziggler until he is cleared to wrestle. Also I think it is time to admit that ADR is not a good face. He's ok at best. We all know that Big E will be face soon. Moving on. )

Match#3: Curtis Axel vs. Sin Cara
Winner: Curtis Axel
(I will admit that I changed the channel. I was watching a good movie on Encore. I changed it back long enough to see Axel win. This was boring. Why is Paul Heyman managing jobbers now? )

Match#5: Chris Jericho vs. Cody Rhodes
Winner: Chris Jericho
(I knew Y2J would win before seeing this match start. I watched the end on my movie and then put on my pjs. That tells you how bored I was to have seen this match. Cody is basically a jobber with a gimmick. Time to get to the end of the show.)

Main Event: Randy Orton vs. Dean Ambrose
Winner: Randy Orton by DQ
(I was excited to see this match. I was happy to see something fresh and different. I was disappointed because of the ending. Plus, I was also disappointed with the lack of a champion on Smackdown. WWE Raw did have Cena. Time for my final thoughts. )


Final Thoughts: No Ziggler! No Booker T.! Finally, no fucking action at all.......So you mean to tell me that Smackdown is going to be the second show because they have no champion or even someone that could carry this show. I know people will be talkig about DB but that was not the show. I am going to sleep on this and hope TNA will make this PPV very tolerable. See you all this weekend for TNA Slammaversary.



Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment