5/30/13

TNA Impact Review 5/30/13

Note: I really hope this is a good show. After seeing the hype for the PPV this Sunday, I hope to see something interesting. I do expect more from TNA with what they got but then again SSDD in wrestling is not just a WWE thing. So here's TNA Impact. 

Opening Segment: Bully Ray and Devon call out Sting and Joseph Park.

(When I was watching this, I imagined when Devon did all the talking and Bully Ray was silent. I miss those days. I was not a fan of the heel Bully Ray because it was too easy to go heel. I also think it was stupid to make this match the first one. But at least we don't have to hear them bitch at the end of the show.)

Match#1: Devon and Bully Ray vs. Sting and Joseph Park

Winners: Sting and Joseph Parks 
(This whole match was stupid and quick. Sting cannot wrestle anymore. Joseph Park is getting lame. Aces and Eights is just 3D with the biker gimmick. Boring.......moving on. )

Match#2: Garrett Bischoff vs. Samoa Joe

Winner: Samoa Joe by Count Out
(This was technically not a match but I count it. I think it is fair to assume that Samoa Joe is back in the mid card. Moving on. )

Match#3: Bad Influence, Austin Aries, and Bobby Roode vs. Chavo, Hernandez, James Storm and Gunner

Winners: Chavo, Hernandez, James Storm and Gunner
(No comment. So disappointed. )

Match#4: Kenny King and Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell and Chris Sabin

Winners: Taryn Terrell and Chris Sabin
(No comment. So disappointed.)

Main Event: Mr. Anderson vs. AJ Styles

Winner: No Contest
(No comment. So disappointed.)


Final Thoughts: My god, this show sucked. No X Divsion match. No real KO match. This was basically two hours of filler for the PPV this weekend. I was so fucking disappointed to watch this shit. Especially now it went back to the 9pm to 11pm time slot on Thursday. TNA keeps going three steps back while trying to go foreward. See you all for WWE Smackdown.









Gene The Grappler 

No comments:

Post a Comment