5/6/13

WWE Raw Review 5/6/13


Note: After seeing Smackdown live in my hometown, seeing tonight's Raw is going to be funny because it is going to have repeated matches from last week's Smackdown. Also it was nice to see that people was shocked to see that I was there at Smackdown and also cannot wait to see another WWE event. Before I see the WWE PPV, I will be looking to see TNA live. So as for WWE Raw, it is setting up to the PPV this month. Time to watch the WWE A show. Here's WWE Raw........

opening Segment: John Cena and Ryback face off. Ryback chooses a last man standing match for the PPV this month.
(I was bored seeing this because Cena is boring me. As for Ryback, well his appeal on TV is lost on me. However, seeing him live is different. I hate that WWE makes you either like or hate someone. This was funny at times but it was really boring.)

Match#1: Randy Orton vs. Damien Sandow
Winner: Randy Orton
(SSDD from Smackdown. However, this was better see live on Smackdown than on WWE Raw. Why? Well it was not as long but there was no Big Show. RKO needs to be heel but he's stuck in his current role on TV. Also Sandow had me laughing because he put a spin of RKO's theme music. Better live than on TV. )

Match#2: Fandango vs. R-Truth
Winner: R-Truth by Count Out
(This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! So glad this match ended the way it did. Hated this match.)

Match#3: Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler - Non Title Match
Winner: ADR by DQ
(I think the triple threat match for the WHC is going to be interesting. This match was funny but classic. The whole setup was interesting because of the different angles and feuds going on in this whole thing. Also was funny to see Zeb in new clothes and RR bouncing around. )

Match#4: The Shield vs. The Usos and Kofi Kingston
Winners: The Sheild
(I believe in The Shield. I believe in The Shield. I believe in The Shield. I believe in The Shield. I believe in The Shield. I believe in The Shield. I believe in The Shield. I believe in The Shield. I believe in The Shield. I believe in The Shield. I believe in The Shield. I believe in The Shield. I believe in The Shield. I believe in The Shield. I believe in The Shield. I believe in The Shield.)

Match#5: Zack Ryder vs. Antonio Cesaro
Winner: Antonio Cesaro
(This was so fucking boring!!!!! This was so fucking boring!!!!! This was so fucking boring!!!!! This was so fucking boring!!!!! This was so fucking boring!!!!! This was so fucking boring!!!!! This was so fucking boring!!!!! This was so fucking boring!!!!! This was so fucking boring!!!!! This was so fucking boring!!!!! This was so fucking boring!!!!! This was so fucking boring!!!!! This was so fucking boring!!!!! Moving on........)

Match#6: AJ Lee and The Bella Twins vs. Kaitlyn, Cameron, and Naomi
Winners: Kaitlyn, Cameron, and Naomi
(So on TNA had the best women's match but WWE put on the shitty match. This was good to see but so quick to take it all in. I think this was going to be good but it turned bad in seconds. I guess I will move on. Nothing to really see here. This was a perfect FAP match but too quick. )

Match#7: Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett
Winner: Sheamus
(SSDD times 10. This was a rerun from months ago. Nothing more to say except what happened with Sheamus and Mark Herny was better than the match alone. )

Main Event: Kane vs. Ryback
Winner: Ryback
(This was a shitty ending to the match and the show. SSDD is the theme for tonight. Time to finish this.........)

Final Thoughts: This show was basically SSDD. We saw some rematches from Smackdown. However, there was no Divas matches on Smackdown. Also, there was not as many things going on in this show. I am not going to call this show tonight bad because it was not bad but there was points where it was going to get bad. See you all for TNA Impact.



Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment