5/19/13

WWE Extreme Rules PPV 5/19/13


Note: Just like watching WWE Smackdown this past Friday, I had to force myself to watch this PPV. I said it best last week that without CM Punk, Ziggler, or anyone of interest on WWE TV, it will suck and be boring as hell. The thing I hope to see on this PPV is maybe a title change and the end of Cenation. I know I am asking a lot but then again it is better than nothing. By the way, it is May 19th......Here's WWE Extreme Rules.

PreShow/Match#1: The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes
Winner: The Miz
(I don't know whot to feel sorry for in this match. I feel sorry for the fans for having to see this shit on free internet. This was shitty for me because I wished this match would glitch and we would see something else. This wasn't boring but just fucked up to see this during the pre-show.)

Match#2: Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
Winner: Y2J
(I am happy that Y2J did not job to this fucker. Other than that, I am going to move on because I don't like Fan-fag-go. That was not a gay comment but more of a way to insult Vince's logic. )

Match#3: Kofi Kingston vs. Dean Ambrose - U.S. Title Match
Winner: Dean Ambrose - New Champion
(Thank you god for this miracle!!!!!! I am not a fan of seeing Kofi be king of the mid card titles. This was so good that I had to watch this match more than once to love the irony. This was going to be the match to make up for the above match. )

Match#4: Mark Henry vs. Sheamus - Strap Match
Winner: Sheamus
(Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Boring......Enough said.)

Match#5: Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio - #1 Contender for the WHC Title
Winner: ADR
(This match was pointless because we all know that ADR is the face and he was not going to lose. So this was almost as bad as watching the preshow match. )

Match#6: Randy Orton vs. The Big Show
Winner: RKO
(The only thing that made this match was seeing RKO punt the fuck out of Big Show. Other than that, this was boring......)

Match#7: Ryback vs. John Cena - WWE Title Match
Winner: Draw
(Bullshit!!!!! Bullshit!!!!Bullshit!!!!! Bullshit!!!!Bullshit!!!!! Bullshit!!!!Bullshit!!!!! Bullshit!!!!Bullshit!!!!! Bullshit!!!!Bullshit!!!!! Bullshit!!!!Bullshit!!!!! Bullshit!!!!Bullshit!!!!! Bullshit!!!!Bullshit!!!!! Bullshit!!!!Bullshit!!!!! Bullshit!!!!Bullshit!!!!! Bullshit!!!!Bullshit!!!!! Bullshit!!!!Bullshit!!!!! Bullshit!!!!Bullshit!!!!! Bullshit!!!!Bullshit!!!!! Bullshit!!!! This was bullshit.)

Main Event: Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
Winner: Brock Lesnar
(I would love to be happy for this match but I was too busy laughing at the fact that these men had to force this match to be sucessful. Also why was this the main event? At least with the bullshit of seeing Cena get killed, it would have ended the show. I love Triple H using his power for the forces of himself and not for the betterment of good. )

Final Thoughts: Holy shit!!!!! The Shield has most of the midcard titles. Now they need to go after Wade Barrett and the IC title. That was a highlight that I loved. So my wish of seeing Team Hell No is over. Also no more happy Kofi. Well things got real in the WWE with those title changes. There was no Divas title match, no IC title match, or even a WHC title match. The last one is because no Dolph. Why was Barrett not booked in a match? Why were we denied seeing AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn? We got to see Cena fucking draw. What the fuck? So we got to see something great but also something shitty. Well at least Triple H is done on TV for the spring. Well I sense that WWE Raw might be interesting this week. So see you all for WWE Raw.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment