4/17/14

TNA Impact Review 4/17/14

Note: Well as we get ready for TNA Impact, we should note that unlike watch any WWE programming, it is very easy to follow along with TNA. I think it is sad to say that because TNA should be having more interesting storylines and matches. However, as a fan, it is hard to see the same thing or a variation of the same thing. So with that said, let's hope for something more different. Here we go with TNA Impact...

Match#1: Madison Rayne vs. Velvet Sky - Street Fight
Winner: Madison Rayne
(I wish I could have watched this match. I wanted to watch this match but I just decided to change the channel. I don't think these women could do a street fight. I think I am right to say that the KO Division need wrestling not models. My god, TNA is doing the same thing WWE is doing. What the hell?)

Match#2: BroMans vs. The Wolves
Winners: The Wolves by DQ
(From last week - I am tired of seeing this match because there are other tag teams that we could see. Plus we know that BroMans can't wrestle and The Wolves were brought in to win these titles. So it is getting old and played to see this over and over again. I will probably have to see this again next week and repeat these comments. )

Match#3: Willow vs. Ethan Carter III and Rockstar Spud - Handicap Match
Winner: Willow
(The only good thing about this match was that we got to see Kurt Angle come back. I think Willow as a character is dumb now. I also think this was setup just to have Kurt Angle come back. I feel like I am going to repeat myself over and over again because this was not a real match. Moving on...)

Match#4: Tigre Uno vs. Sanada - TNA X Division Title 2 of 3 Series Match
Winner: Tigre Uno
(This match shows that the rest of the show was just to setup this match. I love the X Division. This was so good that I think it is time to get all the guys that was in the X Division and have a killer X Match. Sanada is reminding me that Japanese wrtestlers don't get credit in the U.S. I mean last guys from Japan that had a good reputation was Great Muta and Tajiri. As for Tigre Uno, he could be a vital threat to Sanada's title reign. I miss good cruiserweight wrestling. )

Match#5: Bobby Roode vs. Gunner - Tables Invitation Match
Winner: Bobby Roode
(This was basically another match to set up something else. I think we are going to see a reformation of Beer Money. We might also see a good tag team out of Bully Ray and Gunner. Moving on...)

Main Event: Abyss vs. Eric Young - Monster's Ball for the TNA Heavyweight Title
Winner: Eric Young
(I miss hardcore matches. This was so cool to see but this is the second or third time we saw a match like this with these men. I will admit that even though these men can have good matches together, it is starting to show that they cannot do anything else. I will admit that EY might have a short title reign. Time to end this review. )

Final Thoughts: I will admit that it is going to be interesting to watch TNA for the summer because either we will see EY as champion or we will see someone take the title away from him. The KO division is lacking some wrestling since Gail Kim is out. I don't want to talk about the tag team division. Basically it is a variation of SSDD. However, the X Division is getting better. See you all for WWE Smackdown...




Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment