4/11/14

WWE Smackdown Review 4/11/14

Note: It is time for WWE Smackdown. I think after watching WWE Raw this week, we might get to see something good on this show. So here we go and let's hope for something good. Here's WWE Smackdown...

Match#1: Big Show vs. Cesaro
Winner: Cesaro
(This is the start of the build up to having Cesaro as a main eventer. We all know that Cesaro swung Mark Henry and also Great Khali. I will admit that seeing Cesaro with Heyman is great because we all know that Cesaro is a good wrestler. So we will have so much fun watching this new Heyman guy. Cesaro is going to win the IC title soon. )

Match#2: Ryback and Curtis Axel vs. Los Matadores
Winners: Ryback and Curtis Axel
(This was my bathroom break. I am sorry but this was not something I want to see. Especially with the fact that all these men basically have no chance to get out of mid card hell. Moving on...)

Match#3: Rob Van Dam vs. Damien Sandow
Winner: Rob Van Dam
(I love watching RVD because he is a good wrestler but his is so fucking predictable. We all know that RVD is really a high flyer and also could give us a great hardcore match but WWE is PG and scared to show the kids the real brutal side of wrestling. As soon as I saw the five star splash, I was moving on. Good mid card match...)

Match#4: Bad News Barrett vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner: Bad News Barrett
(I am happy to see Barrett back to wrestling because he is better wrestling than talking. I love the Bad News Barrett gimmick but he needs to wrestle. This was another good mid card match. )

Match#5: Fandango vs. Santino Marella
Winner: Fandango
(This was when I fixed dinner. I will admit that Layla is better to see than Summer Rae. Other than that, I was eating and did not care for this match. Time to end the show. )

Main Event: The Usos and Daniel Bryan vs. Kane, Batista, and Randy Orton
Winner: Double Count Out
(I was excited to see this match because this is old school vs. new school. This is the WWE Champ with the Tag Team Champs vs. The Authority. However, thank you The Shield for making this more interesting. I might hate a main event ending without a winner but I love seeing a team go HAM. So I can live with this...)

Final Thoughts: Well in the world of WWE, we end the week with something great. We are all still reeling that Daniel Bryan is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. I will admit that this is going to be an interesting summer for WWE. I just hope we get something great setting up for Summer Slam because I would hate to see something that makes WWE go backwards. I am glad that we got to see history. So see you next week for WWE Raw...





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment