4/4/14

WWE Smackdown Review 4/4/14 - Short WM 30 Pre Show Version

Note: This is going to be a short version of WWE Smackdown. So basically, no need to talk about anything outside of WWE Wrestlemania. So here we go with WWE Smackdown...

Match#1: Dolph Ziggler vs. Titus O’Neil
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
(The only reason why I watched this match was to see who was going to be the star of the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WM 30. It is sad that while watching this, I feel like Dolph is being wasted in mid card land and Titus is basically a giant jobber. )

Match#2: Real Americans vs. Los Matadores
Winners: Real Americans
(I was going to say this was a good match but I would be lying. This was boring to me. Don't have much more to say. Time to end the review. )

Final Thoughts: If Wrestlemania have a pre show then this was basically the 48 hour version of the pre show. This was more about the events going on in New Orleans and the hype for each match that is going to happen at the PPV. This was so bad that I actually watched something else while watching these matches on my phone. Sorry about this review but I did not have much to work with. See you all for WWE Wrestlemania 30...






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment