4/18/14

WWE Smackdown Review 4/18/14

Note: Well it is the end of the week, so that mean another wrestling week is about to end with a good note or a bad note. I guess when we watch WWE Smackdown, most weeks end on a bad note. I will still try to admit that WWE Smackdown is a show that counts for something. I wish I know for what. Basically, here we go with WWE Smackdown...

Match#1: Big E vs. Alberto Del Rio
Winner: Big E. by DQ
(I will admit that I did not watch this match or care about this match. Big E. is going to be wrestling someone in this tournament and ADR is going to be jobbing and mid carding for the summer. So this was a boring match to me. Add to that, I think seeing ADR in matches like this is wasting him. Moving on....)

Match#2: Paige vs. Aksana
Winner: Paige
(So I guess Paige is going through all the divas in order. We saw Alicia Fox and now Aksana. I will admit this was not a good match to watch but then again, Paige is glad to be facing the main roster in the Divas division. This is weird to call this a jobber match but it was for Paige. )

Match#3: El Torito vs. Hornswoggle
winner: El Torito
(I'm speechless. I am so fucking speechless. The end of an era started. This was going to happen but not this soon. I will move on because this is not the last time we will see these men have matches. )

Match#4: Alexander Rusev vs. R-Truth
Winner: Alexander Rusev
(This was so boring that I called the winner then I went to the store to get snacks. I actually used the WWE App to see this match as I was going to the store. I did say I used the WWE App. Moving on...)

Match#5: Fandango vs. Santino Marella
Winner: Santino Marella
(I was still at the store while this match was going on. I basically just walked around Wal Mart until this match was over. So basically it is time to end the show. )

Main Event: Batista vs. Sheamus
Winner: Batista
(This was too long a match in my opinion. I actually think this was the longest match for Batista since coming back to the WWE. Sheamus tried to make this a good match but that's saying a lot. I was so glad that I did not rush back just to see this match. I said that because this was boring. Time to end this review. )

Final Thoughts: I will just say that this week in WWE was dominated with the reformation of Evolution and the ass whooping of The Shield. Daniel Bryan married Brie Bella so no champion this week. What was I watching tonight? I mean I basically watched most of this show on my phone. I did not turn on my TV for any reason during this show. So I will just end this and see you all next week.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment